Max is growing up so fast. He's on school holidays now, so I may get some good photos over the next couple of weeks as we have a few 'outings' planned. This photo gives a good view of the self hair cut he gave himself this month - nice chunky fringe - it could have been a lot worse
Lewis, 12th June
And later in the month - 23rd June - mastering the art of 'tummy time' and getting quite good at holding himself up - means I can get some photos of him in positions other than on his back! And now I must say Lewis does actually have other clothes other than his bonds wondersuits which he wears to bed - most days we don't really go anywhere though, so he spends a lot of time in his pyjamas - what a life!







No comments:
Post a Comment