So here's the world from Max's perspective - just a few out of the 130 odd pictures he took!!
Nice one of mummy
Maeve's old booster chair for the dining room table
The basket of dirty washing at the back door
Max's perspective of Lewis
Max's favourite add (I don't know why) the Johnny Walker add where the people are invisible - he loves it!!
Obviously not a self portrait - Arie took this one - Max and his sweaty head (probably sweaty because of all the running around he's just done taking photos of strange things!)
I never really looked at this play thing from this level - the kids use it as a castle, a cubby and a rocket ship.
My peg container since my plastic one that used to hang on the ground got brittle and broke. The cardboard ice cream box seems to be doing a better job despite the rain of the last couple of days
Looks lush doesn't it
One of about 20 shots of the grass ... I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was from the neighbours yard as I went out the back to find both Max and Maeve climbing the fence.

One of the shelves in our 'toy lounge room' as it is known. Probably the one at eye level for little people.





1 comment:
What fantastic photos! Max is certainly a natural - a lot better than me and I concentrate REALLY hard whenever I take photos!
Post a Comment