It's school holidays and Max and Maeve had an invitation to a 'Princess & Prince' party for a 3 year old in our neighbourhood. Max was the only prince ... !! Anyway, these 2 are photos of the crowns they made at the party - about the only time Maeve has willingly posed for a photos and
asked me to take her picture!


Max had the camera again today and I saw him taking a series of self portraits. I don't know how he learnt to do this, I've never showed him. Most of them were great nostril shots (and they weren't entirely clean), so I thought we wouldn't post those ones!

Max is really enjoying having some time at home with Lewis while Lewis is awake and there's nothing else that he has to do, like get dressed for school etc, so has been asking for a bit of cuddle time and is quite happy to sit on the couch with Lewis for ages, just holding him!

And my 3 beautiful children together, having a cuddle! I love this photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment