Thursday, May 1, 2008

A funny story

I'm buying a new camera battery, so I should have some new photos soon ... as long as I can be bothered taking any. These days it seems to take all my energy and time just keeping the basics going. Plus I'm not sure anyone even looks at this (except you Lisa!)

A funny story ... This morning Max was looking for a particular pen (like a whiteboard marker) to write on some letter tracing cards we have. He couldn't find it and asked Arie for it, who said he couldn't find it and didn't know where it was.

Max's response that he should look in the "lost property".

When Arie queried where the lost property was Max told him "You know, that bowl on top of the microwave"!!!

I think everyone has a spot like that in their home somewhere ... some of us have more than one!

I just thought it was funny (and quite astute) that Max nominated that spot as our 'lost property'!!

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

that is funny, and that is so Max:)