Friday, November 14, 2008

get 'em Lewis

So we just came back from a bit of a mini-break - although it did involve a conference and work - so it was just me looking after the kids. It was fun - but I took not one singel photo. Nope. None.

I just couldn't juggle the kids, the pram, the suncream and all the rest of it, as well as a camera - slack I know.

However, I'm glad to say I was not like the family who turned up at the pool one morning with their baby dressed head to toe in swimming gear (including goggles and matching swimming hat), proceeded to place said baby into a ridiculous looking floating device shaped like a dolphin or something, put the baby in the water, took a few photos on a very expensive looking DSLR (I was drooling over that), and then took the baby out of the water and went back to their room!! The next day the same thing happened again. Crazy I say!

Anway, here's Lewis getting his own back on his elder siblings - this kid L.O.V.E.S to pull hair, noses, ears, gouge eyes, cheeks, whatever he can get his grubby, chubby fingers into really. And it looks like it takes pure delight in doing so. Good on him. They probaby deserved it anyway.





And some other random shots.





No comments: