Monday, April 14, 2008

Extra! Extra!

Firstly, I've changed the settings beacuse a few people said they had trouble leaving comments ... I think some of you (you know who you are!!) are just too technologically challenged and the changes I've made won't make a difference, but it may help the others!!

We're going to be on Brisbane Extra!!!

A neighbourhood friend of ours runs a photography business http://www.takebetterphotos.com.au/, part of which he facilitates short courses teaching your average Joe how to use their digital camera and take better photos.
He needed someone to 'model' the basics of the course for filming by Brisbane Extra, which should be shown some time this week. I was pretty nervous, but it was kind of fun. Dean's very easy to talk to, and the journalist and camera man were great, so it wasn't too bad. Bonus was the house got cleaned!!!!! I was terrified my usual pig-sty-of-a-house was going to end up on television for all to see!!

Here's some photos I took during the shoot - I obviously need all the help I can get because out of all the photos I snapped I only liked these 2! The rest were terrible and I and will be going to one of Dean's courses as soon as I can sort out the childcare! And then there's some Max took after everyone had packed up and finished filming - he's been going around taking photos of everyone and everything - thank goodness for digital!! I'm thinking he did a pretty good job!

Here's some of Max's photos:









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Sarah. Keep adding to your blog, I love looking.