Thursday, March 20, 2008

first photos

Inspired by some friends of ours, Arie & I thought we'd start putting some pictures of the kids up on a blog for our family & friends to look at.

The exercise so far has reminded me of my past desires to learn how to take better photos.

Poor Lewis is 16 days old today and has only ever had his photo taken by me once before ... 3rd child and all that!! However, if you want to pop over to http://littleposers.wordpress.com/ you can see a sneak peek of some gorgeous photos Lana has taken.

And I'll have to make a conscious effort to make sure I take some photos while Max is home from school too, otherwise people might start to think we got rid of him!!
Feel free to leave comments!








1 comment:

Heather van den Berg said...

Beautiful beautiful children! I love them to pieces! Grandma